Washing your hair looks like a simple task, but the question is ‘whether you are doing it in a right manner?’ We all wash our hair to keep it clean, beautiful and shiny. But many of us are not even aware of the fact that they are washing their hair in a wrong manner. It is very important for your hair to wash it in the right way as it will help in keeping your scalp free of dandruff and other scalp infections. Also when washed correctly, your hair will look clean, beautiful and fabulous.
Some important steps on how to wash your hair:
First comb your hair:
Before you apply a shampoo to wash your hair, it is important to comb your hair first. Combing with a wide toothed comb will help you to detangle your hair without putting much pressure on the scalp. When you comb your hair, dirt and dead skin cells from your hair come out. Also combing will help in thoroughly distributing the natural oil in your scalp and will stimulate blood circulation in your scalp. After you have combed your hair properly you can wash your hair and enjoy good results.
Wet your hair:
Once you are done with combing your hair, pour some water on your hair. You can use lukewarm water or cold water but never use hot water to wash your hair. When you pour water on your hair, the water must drench the topmost part of your head along with each and every hair strands.
Take small amount of shampoo:
Now take some amount of shampoo suitable for your hair type and dilute it with water. The amount of shampoo you are using must be according to your hair length. Now put the diluted shampoo into your scalp and use your fingers to give a good scalp massage. Soft bubbles will be formed within a few minutes. If required you can use some water to form the bubbles.
At least for eight to ten minutes, you need to give a gentle scalp massage. Use your fingertips to massage in circular motion and make sure your whole head is covered properly. In between add some water so that your shampoo can do its work. When you massage it will stimulate blood circulation to the scalp and help the natural oil to spread thoroughly in the scalp.
Wash off your hair:
Now it is time to rinse your hair with lukewarm water or cold water. Rinse it thoroughly to make sure no trace of shampoo is left behind. Once you touch your hair you will find it clean which indicates that there is no need to rinse your hair anymore.
Use a conditioner:
After washing your hair with a shampoo, it is important to apply some conditioner on your hair also. Take your favorite conditioner and apply it on your hair ends only as ends need extra care and moisture. Do not apply conditioner on your hair roots. Spread the conditioner through your hair and leave it to set for around ten to fifteen minutes. This will allow the conditioner to do its work in a proper manner.
Rinse the conditioner:
It is important to rinse out the conditioner out of your hair completely. Here for the final rinse use cold water as it will help in preventing frizz and will give your hair a beautiful shine. No residue should be left behind your hair. Soon your hair will feel silky and soft. After the final rinse, wrap your hair in a towel to dry.
Dry your hair:
It is better to allow your hair to dry naturally as it is the best was to treat your hair. Just squeeze out as much water as you can from your hair before stepping out from the shower. You can blot your hair with a cotton towel to remove the extra water. In case you need to blow dry your hair, first use a leave-in conditioner or mousse on your hair and then blow dry it. Also keep the setting of your blow dryer at the minimum.
Some more points:
- Also use high quality shampoo and conditioner designed for your particular hair type for better results.
- Never pile up your hair on the top of your hair as it can cause your hair to get tangled easily.
- Never apply shampoo directly on your hair. First dilute your shampoo with some water, and the use it on your hair.
- To form bubbles, there is no need to use more shampoo. Use some water and massage your hair lightly and within some time there will be bubbles.
- It is not at all good for your hair to wash it daily. Depending upon your hair type, you can wash your hair after every two to three days or even after a week.
- As compared to shampoo made of chemical ingredients it is better to use an herbal shampoo made of natural ingredients.
- Shampoo with conditioner is good for those having short hair and for undamaged hair.
- When drying your hair with a towel, do not rub your hair and scalp roughly.
- When your hair is slightly damp after washing, you must comb your wet hair gently.
- If you are blow drying your hair, avoid doing it on extremely wet hair.
- Avoid too much shampooing your hair as it can strip away the natural oil from the scalp which is otherwise healthy for your hair.
To conclude the above mentioned steps and tips on washing your hair will help you to have clean and healthy hair.
Families in USA buy more medicines per person than any other area. The availability of remedies provided by companies is certainly a contributing matter to prescription treatment abuse epidemic. Many patients already know that medications are made to treat health problems, but they can harm us if taken incorrectly. Cialis is a well-known generic used to treat inability to get or keep an hard-on. Topics such as “viagra alternative” or “otc viagra” are very popular now. Perhaps you already heard about it. What scientists talk about “viagra alternatives“? Other question we have to is “over the counter viagra alternative“. Sometimes men who take street drugs like marijuana find it awkward to get an hard-on and turn to prescription drugs for a temporary solution. Additionally there are various unproven herbal medicines for erectile dysfunction.