Irrespective of cold and shivering winter days, you can surely enjoy soft and silky hair. It is true that taking care of hair during the summer months is easy, but due to the cold and lack of moisture in the atmosphere managing the hair during the winter days can be difficult. But with some little changes in your regular hair care routine you can easily enjoy healthy hair during the winter days also.
Here are some useful tips for your hair:
- Dry hair is a big problem during the winter days. This problem can be easily resolved with the help of regular maintenance. To get rid of dry hair, you need to make efforts to keep your hair well moisturizes and conditioned. This way you do not have to suffer from dandruff and itchy scalp. For dry hair, you need to choose your hair care products properly. It is better to opt for products that contain extra moisturizing ingredients such as aloe vera or coconut oil. In the market you can find moisturizing shampoos and conditioners that will coat the hair with extra moisture making them soft and shiny. Experts recommend not to use hair care products containing alcohol as it can cause dryness.
- During the winter days you must oil your hair on regular basis. For hair massage, you can either use coconut oil or olive oil. Make it a routine to massage your hair with warm oil at least twice a week. For massaging your hair use your finger tips to massage the scalp in circular motion. It is a good idea to apply oil on your hair before going to bed and then wash it with the mild shampoo next morning. Never keep your hair oiled for longer period of time as it can cause dandruff and excessive hair fall.
- You need to shampoo your hair three to four times a week during the winter days. Before shampooing you need to detangle you hair by combing it with a wide toothed comb. No matter how cold it is you must not wash your hair with hot water. Always use lukewarm or cold water for washing your hair. At the same avoid using shampoo directly on your hair. First take some shampoo and dilute it some water and then with the help of your hands and fingers apply the diluted shampoo on your hair and scalp. Try to massage the scalp with the help of your fingertips in circular movements. Finally rinse the hair and scalp thoroughly so that any residual particles are left behind. Dry your hair gently with a towel and avoid using a blow dryer.
- Just like regular hair washing is essential, you need to also regularly condition your hair during the winter days to enjoy shiny and easily manageable hair. Conditioner will give your hair the much needed bounce and strength. Every time you shampoo your hair, you need to apply a little conditioner. Keep the conditioner on your hair for one or two minutes only before rinsing it off. For the winter days, it is better to use a protein or moisturizing conditioner.
- During the winter months, it is better to avoid blow drying, coloring, hair straitening and ironing as far as possible. All these elements can make your hair more dry making them brittle and frizzy. At the same time use a wide toothed comb to detangle your hair. Avoid combing your hair when it is wet as it can cause hair breakage. For detangling slightly damp hair it is better to use your fingers.
- Hair masks must also be used on hair to retain its beauty. You must use yogurt on your hair as it is regarded as one of the best natural protein conditioners for hair. Take plain yogurt and apply it on your hair and gently wrap it with a towel. Leave for about ten to twenty minutes and then wash your hair thoroughly. This hair mask will help you to get rid of dry hair. If you have brittle hair, then egg mask is the best option for you. For this hair mask, take egg white of two eggs and add two tablespoon of yogurt and a few drops of lemon juice and mix it properly. Apply this hair mask properly and leave for half an hour before shampooing your hair.
- For enjoying healthy hair during winter, you need to eat a proper and well balanced diet. During this time of the year, try to include foods that are rich in vitamin B, Biotin or Vitamin H. On top of that you need to drink eight to ten glasses of water daily to keep your body well hydrated.
Well, keep the above mentioned points in mind and nothing can stop you from enjoying soft, silky and manageable hair even amidst the harsh climatic conditions of winter days.
Families in USA buy more medicines per human than any other area. The availability of remedies provided by companies is certainly a contributing question to prescription medication abuse epidemic. Many patients already know that medications are made to treat health problems, but they can damage us if taken incorrectly. Cialis is a well-known generic used to treat disability to get or keep an erection. Topics such as “viagra alternative” or “otc viagra” are very pops now. Perhaps you already heard about it. What scientists talk about “viagra alternatives“? Other question we must is “over the counter viagra alternative“. Sometimes men who take street drugs like marijuana find it awkward to get an erection and turn to prescription drugs for a temporary solution. Additionally there are various unproven herbal medicines for erectile disfunction.