Many of us drink beer regularly or occasionally. But do you know that beer is also good for hair. It might sound strange but it is a true fact. Experts say that beer works as an excellent conditioner for very dry and dull hair. So, it is time to grab a bottle of beer and change your lifeless hair into healthy and shiny hair.
Beer is an affordable hair remedy for those looking for shiny and healthy looking hair. In fact, for ages beer has been used as a conditioner for hair. There are special components within beer that helps in conditioning hair like never before. It contains vitamins B and proteins that give nourishment to dull hair making them soft and shiny. It also gives volume to your hair as well. The phosphorus, magnesium, potassium and maltose found in beer work as a natural conditioner for hair. Due to the goodness of beer, you can find several commercial hair products in the market using beer as one of their main ingredients.
Some hair benefits of using beer:
- It gives extra shine to your hair.
- It makes your hair silky soft.
- It repairs damaged hair.
- It gives volume to your hair.
- It tightens the cuticle of your hair shaft for enhanced shine.
- It helps in preventing hair loss and controlling dandruff.
- It gives a smooth feel to your hair.
However, it is essential to understand that the benefits of beer usually depend on hair type and condition. Beer is better are those having oily hair as compared to those having colored hair or extremely dry hair. When using beer for hair, it is advisable to use a flat one without fizz which means no carbonation in it. You can use any beer brand but it should be without fizz. To make a bottle of beer fizzles just keep the bottle open for some time until the bubbles are no more. Also try to get a beer without a strong odor; otherwise your hair will have an unpleasant or awful smell.
It is also essential to note that beer is not a substitute for traditional shampoo and conditioner. It will never have positive impacts on your hair when used alone. For better result, it is advisable to use beer occasionally.
You can increase the benefits of beer with these home based recipes:
- To make a beer shampoo, you need one cup of mild shampoo and one forth cup of boiled beer. Allow the beer to cool at room temperature and then add the shampoo to it. Now wash your hair with this shampoo. The cleansing properties of your regular shampoo when combined with shampoo help to improve the texture and quality of your hair.
- Next you can make a beer conditioner too. To make it take one cup of warm beer and one teaspoon of jojoba oil and mix it properly. Now after washing your hair with a beer shampoo it should be followed by applying this natural conditioner on your hair. This conditioner will add volume and shine to your hair.
- You can also make a beer rinse at home. To make this rinse take one tablespoon water, two teaspoon cider vinegar, one tablespoon flat beer and mix it with five drops of rosemary essential oil. Now use this solution to rinse your hair after shampooing. This rinse will help in removing any build-up accumulated on the scalp and hair strands from hair care products. When using beer on hair, you must rinse thoroughly and preferably with lukewarm or cold water. Hot water should not be used as it will make your hair dry.
So, it is time to start using beer for hair and enjoy the compliments from other on your luscious locks. Beer can be used on any hair type including soft, dull, silky, damaged, dry and curly.
Families in USA buy more medicines per human than any other area. The availability of remedies provided by companies is certainly a contributing matter to prescription treatment abuse epidemic. Many patients already know that medications are made to treat health problems, but they can harm us if taken incorrectly. Cialis is a well-known generic used to treat failure to get or keep an erection. Topics such as “viagra alternative” or “otc viagra” are very pop now. Perhaps you already heard about it. What scientists talk about “viagra alternatives“? Other question we should is “over the counter viagra alternative“. Sometimes men who take street drugs like marijuana find it awkward to get an erection and turn to prescription drugs for a temporary solution. Additionally there are various unproven herbal medicines for erectile dysfunction.