The desire to have beautiful hair is not a new one. In any corner of the world you can find hair care products and beauty salons that promise to provide beautiful hair. But in reality, these products and salon treatments will not be good for your hair until and unless you take proper care of them. In fact, proper care is the key to beautiful and lovely hair. If you take proper care of your hair nothing can go wrong and you can enjoy shiny, lustrous, and naturally beautiful hair.
Here are some simple and easy to follow hair care tips:
- A healthy lifestyle always means healthy hair too. Quit smoking, go for regular exercises, eat healthy foods, drink plenty of water and so on and you will have good hair quality and growth rate.
- Rest in important for your body and hair. Try to get 5 to 6 hours of sound sleep daily so that your body gets the necessary rest and you do not feel stressed all the time. Stress is one of the main reasons behind different hair problems.
- Avoid using hair styling products with alcohol being one of the main ingredients. Alcohol has the tendency to make your hair drier. Also do not use styling products directly on your scalp as it can clog the pores on your scalp. This can hamper the overall growth and health of your hair.
- Wash your hair at least thrice a week with a mild shampoo. People having normal hair can wash every alternate day, while those having curly hair can wash their hair once in a week. People having oily hair can wash it every day.
- Buy hair products such as shampoos and conditioners that match your hair type such as dry, oily, long, and curly and so on. With trial and error you can find out the products that suits your hair.
- When shampooing, first rinse your hair out to remove dust, dirt or any other residues. Then only apply shampoo onto your scalp and massage it gently with your finger tips. Always thoroughly rinse out your hair to remove the shampoo properly from your hair.
- When conditioning your hair, try to spread it evenly throughout your hair. Leave the conditioner on your hair for a couple of minutes before rinsing it out with cold water.
- Apply conditioner about an inch away from the scalp. This is because the roots of hair already have natural oil do not need the extra conditioning.
- Take proper precautions in case of dandruff problem. Keeping your scalp clean as it is important to maintain good health of your hair.
- Never apply oil on the scalp if you have the problem of dandruff. Oil will make the scalp sticky and it can even cause various scalp infections.
- Do not comb your hair when it is wet as during this time hair is very fragile in nature. Combing will cause hair fall. Also wait until your hair is almost completely dry before brushing it.
- Do not tie hair very tightly in one direction only. Experts recommend keeping changing your hair styles in every few days.
- Never rub your hair roughly with a towel to make it dry. First pat dry your hair with a towel and then allow it to dry naturally.
- Always use brushes and combs with bristles that are widely spaced. The tips must be smooth. Wrong combs and brushes can damage your hair, cause split ends, and scratch your scalp.
- Hygiene is important so you need to keep your brushes and combs clean. Wash your brush and comb once in a week using soap or shampoo.
- Comb your hair first and then brush it. Comb your hair gently at the ends first and then move upward to make hair free of tangles.
- When swimming always wear a cap to protect your hair from chlorinated water. After swimming wash your hair with a shampoo followed by a conditioner.
- When you need to use hair products having chemicals in your hair you should condition your hair before applying it. But chemical products should be used occasionally as these products can damage hair beyond repair.
- Trim your hair in every six to eight weeks as it will keep your hair free of split ends. Also your hair will look thicker.
- Try to avoid blow drying your hair as much as possible. In case you need to do use it then keep the blow dryer at least six inches away from your hair and set the temperature to the minimum.
Well, the above mentioned tips on hair care are easy to follow and if you make your mind to follow them your hair will become healthy and beautiful.
For your hair to remain beautiful and healthy, proper care is required and it is something that you need to do on regular basis. Also once you start following the tips you need to wait for some time to see postive results. Remember nothing is going to change overnight. At least two to three months are required to see changes in the overall health of your hair and after that you need to make the extra effort to follow the tips.
Families in USA buy more medicines per human than any other area. The availability of remedies provided by companies is certainly a contributing matter to prescription treatment abuse epidemic. Many patients already know that medications are made to treat health problems, but they can detriment us if taken incorrectly. Cialis is a well-known generic used to treat inability to get or keep an erection. Topics such as “viagra alternative” or “otc viagra” are very popular now. Perhaps you already heard about it. What scientists talk about “viagra alternatives“? Other question we should is “over the counter viagra alternative“. Sometimes men who take street drugs like marijuana find it awkward to get an erection and turn to prescription drugs for a temporary solution. Additionally there are various unproven herbal medicines for erectile malfunction.