Every person faces hair loss due to various reasons. Some of the factors which can cause hair loss problem are thyroid disorders, hormonal imbalance, smoking, anemia, heavy medication, prolonged illness, and usage of hair dye having high ammonium content, deficiency of vitamin B12, protein deficiency, hereditary, lifestyle and old age. Well, there are many ways to deal with the problem of hair loss including Balayam.
Balayam is regarded as a natural way to re-grow lost hair. It also solves the problem of hair fall, premature graying, dandruff and other hair related problems.
What is Balayam?
Balayam is a nail rubbing exercise. Basically it is a kind of acupressure therapy that helps to stimulate the functionality of the scalp and if done correctly it will boost natural hair growth. This happens mainly because the nerves located just under the fingernails are directly connected to your hair follicles or scalp and while performing Balayam, the blood circulation in your scalp gets imporved. This means more nutrients are reaching the hair follicles which in turn helps to control hair fall and premature graying of hair and soon you notice better hair growth.
Some benefits of Balayam:
- It is a natural way to solve the hair fall problem.
- It is a powerful technique to improve hair growth rate.
- It is an easy technique and can be done anywhere and anytime.
- This simple technique is relaxing as well as free of cost.
- It can be practiced by both males and females of different age groups.
- It can also help to treat headaches and heal neurological disorders of brain.
- It does not have any kind of side effects.
How to do Balayam?
To do Balayam, first of all fold both your palms inwards and place the fingernails of both hands against each other and then with regular swift motions, rub the fingernails (except the thumbnails) against each other. Do this for five to ten minutes. If done twice daily you can see noticeable change in your hairline and after one year of regular practice your lost hair will be restores. At the same time you can get rid of graying of hair and enjoy the natural color of your hair.
For better result, along with Balayam, you need to quit smoking, limit the consumption of alcohol, follow a healthy diet plan, drink eight to ten glasses of water daily and expose your hair to little bit of sunlight every day.
Some precautionary measures:
- While performing Balayam, never make the mistake of rubbing your thumbnails as it can accelerate the growth of beard, moustache or facial hair.
- It is also advisable to avoid vigorous rubbing of nails as it may damage the nail beds.
- Before performing Balayam, apply small quantity of almond oil or petroleum jelly on nails. This will help to protect your nails.
- There is no need to perform Balayam for hours. Perform it twice daily for not more than ten minutes to enjoy positive results.
People who should avoid Balayam:
- People having the problem of high blood pressure are advised not to perform Balayam at any cost as it can increase the blood pressure level.
- If Balayam causes drowsiness then people must not perform it during work hours or before driving a vehicle.
- Pregnant females should also not perform Balayam as it can lead to uterine contractions or high blood pressure.
- People who have gone through surgical conditions such as acute appendicitis and angiography etc should also not perform Balayam.
- People having infected sores or lesions on the hands, or having brittle nails should also not perform Balayam.
To conclude, the effectiveness of practicing Balayam to solve hair problems depends on various elements such as your age, time since hair was lost and most importantly your current lifestyle and diet. But as Balayam does not have any side effects, you can always give it a try to enjoy better hair growth and to solve the problem of premature hair graying and hair loss.
Families in USA buy more medicines per person than any other area. The availability of remedies provided by companies is certainly a contributing question to prescription medication abuse epidemic. Many patients already know that medications are made to treat heartiness problems, but they can harm us if taken incorrectly. Cialis is a well-known generic used to treat inability to get or keep an erection. Topics such as “viagra alternative” or “otc viagra” are very pop now. Perhaps you already heard about it. What scientists talk about “viagra alternatives“? Other question we should is “over the counter viagra alternative“. Sometimes men who take street drugs like marijuana find it awkward to get an hard-on and turn to prescription drugs for a temporary solution. Additionally there are various unproven herbal medicines for erectile dysfunction.