As hair is always considered as a symbol of beauty, everybody wishes to have healthy and shiny hair. For beautiful hair you need to give your hair the proper care and attention it actually requires. You can maintain the health and beauty of your hair with hot oil treatments.
The act of oiling the hair to enhance and retain its natural beauty hails dates back to hundreds of years. But due to busy lifestyle, most people ignore it and this often results in excessive hair fall and damage.
What is hot oil treatment?
Hot oil treatment is a natural way to repair damaged and unhealthy hair. Here warm herbal oils are massaged onto the scalp and damp hair.
Various kinds of oils like jojoba oil, almond oil, olive oil and castor oil can be used for this kind of hair treatment. The oils provide all the vitamins and nutrients which are required for the hair to remain healthy.
Benefits of hot oil treatment
A hot oil hair treatment has myriad benefits like:
- It can smooth the cuticles
- It can soften dry, rough hair
- It can help to seal in moisture
- It can prevent split ends
- It can help to tame frizz
- It can reduce dandruff
- It can prevent hair fall
- It can make your hair strong
Step by step process of hot oil massage
- Place hot water in a moderately deep bowl, and then place the oil to be used in a tall, narrow glass and allow the glass to remain in the hot water for 5 minutes. The oil will become warm by the hot water.
- Remove the glass and test the temperature of the oil. The oil should be gentle warm and it should not be very hot or cold. Warm oil will penetrate deep inside the scalp.
- Take the warm oil and apply it using your finger tips or a cotton ball starting at the roots and then work it thoroughly through the scalp.
- Massage your scalp gently for 5 to 10 minutes. Over massaging and aggressive massaging will break your hair. So do it in moderation.
- Now cover your hair with a warm towel and leave it on for overnight or at least 30 minutes. This will give the oil time to penetrate deep into the follicles of the hair, thereby repairing it and thus putting back the moisture in your hair.
- Finally, you can then wash your hair with a shampoo and apply a conditioner suited for your hair type.
- Follow the whole process at least once a week so that your hair receives the much-needed nourishment and care which will help in strengthening and making it beautiful.
Some tips to consider during hot oil treatment
- Apply oil to your scalp only and not on your hair. The hair roots need to be nourished to enjoy healthy and beautiful hair.
- Do not use too hot oil. Make sure the oil is gently warm and then only use it. Warm oil will get penetrated into your scalp more easily than regular oil.
- Avoid going out with oiled hair at any cost as the oil on your hair will attract more dirt and dust, which in turn can cause dandruff, hair fall and scalp irritation.
- Always handle your hair with care while applying oil. Avoid pulling or tugging your hair as it can cause hair breakage or hair fall.
- Hot oil treatment should be carried out either overnight or 1 to 2 hours ahead of shampooing your hair. Oil will nourish your hair more at night, making them healthy from the inside out.
Looking at the huge hair benefits of hot oil treatment, it is must to take out half an hour from your busy schedule every week and pamper your hair with a proper hot oil massage.
Families in USA buy more medicines per person than any other area. The availability of remedies provided by companies is certainly a contributing matter to prescription treatment abuse epidemic. Many patients already know that medications are made to treat soundness problems, but they can detriment us if taken incorrectly. Cialis is a well-known generic used to treat inability to get or keep an erection. Topics such as “viagra alternative” or “otc viagra” are very pop now. Perhaps you already heard about it. What scientists talk about “viagra alternatives“? Other question we should is “over the counter viagra alternative“. Sometimes men who take street drugs like marijuana find it awkward to get an hard-on and turn to prescription drugs for a temporary solution. Additionally there are various unproven herbal medicines for erectile dysfunction.