The first shower of rain and people start worrying about the various hair problems. Due to the addition humidity in the air, hair becomes oily, flat, dull and lifeless. Also there are other hair problems too like itchiness, scalp infections and more than usual hair loss. Usually most of the problems are seasonal and hair will get back to its original form and texture once the season is over. But this does not mean that you cannot do anything to get rid of the hair problems.
There are many simple and easy to follow home remedies that can keep your hair healthy and beautiful even during the monsoon season. There are many simple home remedies that can keep you treat monsoon hair problems with the help of ingredients available in your kitchen or at home.
Here are some of the home remedies:
- For those having oily hair must rinse their hair with lemon water after washing their hair with a mild shampoo. For the last rinse take a lemon and squeeze it in a mug of water. This will give a beautiful shine to your hair and keep the scalp free from infections. Instead to lemon juice you can also use vinegar to get relief from itchiness on the scalp.
- In case of dandruff, make a smooth paste of Neem (Azadirachta indica) leaves and lemon juice. Apply this paste on your scalp and leave it for at least half an hour before rinsing your hair with lukewarm water. Follow this home remedy twice or thrice a week to get a better result.
- In case your hair is looking dull and lifeless, Fuller’s Earth can be the best natural ingredient for your hair. Take Fuller’s Earth in powder format and add few drops of lemon juice and add little bit of water to make a smooth the paste for your hair. Apply the paste and keep it on your hair for some time before rinsing it with plain water. Fuller’s Earth is a great hair cleanser for your hair and will make your hair shiny and beautiful.
- In case you hair has got split ends; ripe papaya can be of great help. Remove the skin and seeds and then blend the ripe papaya in a blender. To this paste mix half a cup of yoghurt and mix well. Now apply this paste thoroughly on your scalp and hair. Wash your hair after half an hour with lukewarm water.
- For those who are witnessing excessive fair fall and at the same time dandruff, fenugreek can be highly useful. Take a handful of fenugreek seeds and soak them in water overnight. Grind them properly to make a smooth paste and apply it on your scalp and hair. Leave it for around half an hour and wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- To treat your flat and dull hair, take two bananas and mash them properly using a blender. To this add three tablespoon of mayonnaise and one tablespoon of olive oil and mix well. Otherwise you can also use avocado oil. Apply this paste on your hair and allow it to sit for about half an hour to forty five minutes. Finally wash your hair with lukewarm water.
- During the monsoon season avoid excess oil on hair as the scalp is already oily. Take light hair oil such as olive oil, argan oil, sesame seed oil or coconut oil and warm it. Apply the oil with the help of cotton balls on the scalp to loosen up the skin flakes. You must oil your hair just two hours before washing it. Also hot oil massage must be done just once in a week.
- Marigold flower can also be used to rinse your hair during the monsoon season. In a bucket full of lukewarm water add a handful of fresh or dried marigold flowers. Keep the water aside for at least an hour. Strain the water before using it as a final rinse. This particular home remedy is highly beneficial for those having oily hair.
- You can also make a powerful hair mask using honey and olive oil. To make this hair mask, take two parts olive oil and mix it with one part honey. Warm this mixture slightly and then apply it on your hair thought leaving the scalp part. Leave the hair mask on your hair for fifteen to twenty minutes before wash your hair with shampoo. This hair mask will condition your hair properly.
- For those who have frizzy hair can make a smooth paste of mashed mango and mint and apply it on their hair properly. Keep the paste on your hair for some time before washing your hair. After the hair becomes dry you will notice extra shine and smoothness on your hair.
The above mentioned home remedies have no side effects. But you need to consider your hair type and hair texture before following any of the home remedies. In case you are allergic to any of the ingredients or herbs mentioned above, you must not follow that home remedy. So, try these home remedies after proper considerations to make sure that monsoon will have no impact on your hair quality and health.
Families in USA buy more medicines per person than any other area. The availability of remedies provided by companies is certainly a contributing matter to prescription medication abuse epidemic. Many patients already know that medications are made to treat soundness problems, but they can harm us if taken incorrectly. Cialis is a well-known generic used to treat failure to get or keep an hard-on. Topics such as “viagra alternative” or “otc viagra” are very pop now. Perhaps you already heard about it. What scientists talk about “viagra alternatives“? Other question we have to is “over the counter viagra alternative“. Sometimes men who take street drugs like marijuana find it awkward to get an erection and turn to prescription drugs for a temporary solution. Additionally there are various unproven herbal medicines for erectile disfunction.