Dry shampoo has become a favorite hair care product in the last few years. This product makes your hair look clean when you do not have the time to wash it and saves you from a bad hair day. The basic idea behind that concept of a dry shampoo is to put an oil absorbing substance on the oily parts of your hair to absorb the oil and leave it looking clean. Dry shampoo is also very helpful if you are planning to style your hair in the middle of the week.
Dry shampoo is a great alternative to the traditionally wet shampoo. It’s perfect for those who travel a lot. Instead of going for commercial dry shampoo, you can easily make one at home with some of the easily available ingredients from your kitchen.
Things you will need:
- Half cup rice flour
- One-forth cup of baking soda or cornstarch
- One-forth cup of dried and powdered orange peel
- 5 drops of lavender essential oil or lemon oil
Steps to make the dry shampoo
- Collect all the ingredients at one place.
- Add rice flour, baking soda or cornstarch, and powdered orange peel in a large bowl.
- Mix all the ingredients properly.
- Add lavender oil or lemon oil to the mixture and stir slowly until all the ingredients get blended properly.
- Now transfer the mixture into a sterile bottle.
How to use this dry shampoo
Dry shampoo is not like any normal wet shampoo that you use in your shower. Dry shampoo can be used while watching television or listening to music. Also to apply dry shampoo you just need few minutes. Here is how you can use a dry shampoo.
- Get your hair ready before using the dry shampoo. Remove all your hair accessories and comb your hair properly. Make sure there are no tangles.
- Now take your homemade dry shampoo and sprinkle it over the top of your head, especially in the areas that tend to get oily.
- Now with the help of your fingers try to distribute the dry shampoo evenly on your hair. You can even brush your hair so that the dry shampoo gets evenly distributed down the length of the hair shafts. Focus mostly on the roots, but if the rest of your hair needs freshening up, add a little more to the tips.
- Let it settle in. Wait for 5 to 10 minutes for the dry shampoo to absorb the oil from your hair. If you have particularly oily hair, it may take a little longer.
- Comb the excess shampoo out of your hair. Turn your head upside down and brush out all of the powder.
Before you start using this homemade dry shampoo, it is very essential to know when to use it. Dry shampoo gives your hair the appearance of being clean, since it absorbs the oil that can make hair look dirty. Find the washing routine that works for you, whether it’s three times a week or less, and use dry shampoo every day in between.
You can use dry shampoo after a trip to the gym or after a long airplane flight or a travel day. But don’t use dry shampoo more than a few times in a row before washing your hair with regular shampoo and water.
Families in USA buy more medicines per man than any other area. The availability of remedies provided by companies is certainly a contributing matter to prescription curing abuse epidemic. Many patients already know that medications are made to treat soundness problems, but they can harm us if taken incorrectly. Cialis is a well-known generic used to treat inability to get or keep an erection. Topics such as “viagra alternative” or “otc viagra” are very popular now. Perhaps you already heard about it. What scientists talk about “viagra alternatives“? Other question we should is “over the counter viagra alternative“. Sometimes men who take street drugs like marijuana find it awkward to get an hard-on and turn to prescription drugs for a temporary solution. Additionally there are various unproven herbal medicines for erectile dysfunction.