Due to hectic schedule and lifestyles, many people do not give much importance to hair care routine. This often leads to dull and damaged hair. Well, in case you are worried about your dull and damaged hair and looking for an easy solution that will suit your busy lifestyle, then the only solution is to opt for hair spa treatment.
Hair spa is a new concept that can nourish and rejuvenate your hair and can solve various hair problems such hair loss, dry hair, dull and damaged hair, dandruff, baldness, split ends and so on. Many beauty parlors and hair salons offer hair spa treatments at reasonable rates. Once or twice in a month, you must indulge yourself in hair spa treatment to solve the problem of hair fall and to enjoy beautiful hair.
Benefits of hair spa treatment
Hair spa treatment is a very relaxing experience and also it has got many other hair benefits also. Some of the benefits include:
- It also helps to restore the vital nutrients that help to produce a natural shine on your hair.
- It provides essential nourishment to the hair roots thus helping a lot to support new hair growth and prevent hair fall to a great extent.
- It also re-hydrates the hair and scalp, which helps to drastically improve the smoothness and softness of your hair.
- It deep conditions the hair which helps to strengthen the hair follicles that leads to natural hair rebirth.
- It also releases mental stress which is often the reason behind various hair related problems such as dandruff and other health problems like frequent headache. Hair spa treatment can help a person relax to a considerable level.
- Hair spa treatment also prevents scalp aging which is faster as compared to other parts of the body. Due to scalp aging, imbalance in sebum secretion happen which causes hair loss. With hair spa treatment the hair follicle life cycle gets better.
- It also helps to keep the scalp clean and healthy which is essential to maintain beautiful and problem free hair.
- As hair massage is an important part of hair spa treatment, it also stimulates the blood flow to the scalp thereby strengthening the nerves in the scalp area.
Due to the manifold benefits of hair spa treatment, even hair experts from across the globe suggest that anyone who wishes to have better hair health can opt for a hair spa treatment once in every two months. People above 14 years of age as well those who are above 40 years of age can choose hair spa treatments.
Procedure of Hair Spa Treatment
The whole duration of hair spa treatment takes about 40-50 minutes. During a hair spa session, first of all the hair is washed with a specialized spa shampoo. This mild shampoo is massaged into your hair for about ten to fifteen minutes and then washed off with lukewarm water. After this hair washing session, your hair becomes clean and ready to be rejuvenated.
Once the hair washing session is over, a deep conditioning masque or hot oil is applied to cover every strand of the hair and then a gentle massage session is carried out for about half an hour. The massage is a very delicate and relaxing experience that will completely rejuvenate and relax you and take care of your damaged scalp and hair dryness.
The massage session is then followed by steam therapy which takes place for five to ten minutes. The steam treatment opens up the pores and removes excess oil. The whole process retrieves the lost moisture in the hair strands and make them smooth and soft.
Finally your hair is washed off with a good and mild shampoo. After rinsing the hair with lukewarm water, conditioner is applied on your hair and after a few minutes the hair is washed again. Once the hair spa session is over, you can notice huge difference in your hair quality.
Hair spa treatment will make you feel refreshed and rejuvenated and help you to maintain healthy hair. Just devote about one hour in every two months and you improve the condition of your scalp and hair and solve many of your hair problems.
Families in USA buy more medicines per person than any other area. The availability of remedies provided by companies is certainly a contributing question to prescription treatment abuse epidemic. Many patients already know that medications are made to treat health problems, but they can harm us if taken incorrectly. Cialis is a well-known generic used to treat failure to get or keep an erection. Topics such as “viagra alternative” or “otc viagra” are very popular now. Perhaps you already heard about it. What scientists talk about “viagra alternatives“? Other question we have to is “over the counter viagra alternative“. Sometimes men who take street drugs like marijuana find it awkward to get an erection and turn to prescription drugs for a temporary solution. Additionally there are various unproven herbal medicines for erectile disfunction.