Just like females, there are thousands of men who suffer from slow hair growth which can be due to a wide variety of reasons. In some case it is due to hereditary reasons, but hair loss problem in men can also be due to age or a lack of protein and other essential nutrients and vitamins required for healthy and normal hair growth. Also amongst men, the pattern of hair loss differs from one person to another. Some experience hair loss around the sides of the head, some on the top of the head while others experience total hair loss.
If you are one of those men who are worried about hair loss and want faster hair growth, then the good news is it can be possible. Men can have longer and faster growing hair with patience and proper hair care routine. However, you need to keep in mind that your goals cannot be achieved overnight – especially when you are having excess hair loss.
Invest in Quality Hair Care Products:
Different men have different types of hair and this is why you need to buy hair care products according to your hair type. For instance, if you have oily hair, you simply cannot apply a shampoo meant for dry hair. A wise way to buy hair care products for men is to check the ingredients. Avoid buying products having harsh chemicals. It is better to use herbal hair care products in order to promote hair growth and stop hair loss.
One of the best home remedies for faster hair growth is regular scalp massage. Massage your scalp with the help of your finger tips in a circular motion for around 5 to 10 minutes daily. Proper scalp massage will improve the blood circulation to the scalp and encourage the natural oil production which in turn helps in keeping hair strands well hydrated. For better and faster result, you can use various various hair oils such as olive oil, warm rosemary oil, jojoba oil, castor oil, and so on to massage your scalp for about 30 minutes. Oil massage once in a week can help in stimulating the hair follicles and faster hair growth.
Along with good diet, you need to take proper rest and do regular exercises. Doing exercises can help in increasing body metabolism, thus leading to an improvement in blood circulation to the scalp. Also when you take rest you allow your body to feel relaxed and also during sleep, your body repairs and regenerates cells and the growth hormones responsible for faster hair growth.
Keep Hair Uncovered:
Many men prefer to wear a cap or a hat. But when you keep your hair covered for a longer period of time it can slow down the hair growth rate. Well, just wearing a cap or a hat does not cause hair loss. It is caused due to the friction created by the hat when it gets rubbed against the scalp. On top of that wearing hat will hamper the blood flow to the scalp leading to blockage of pores on the scalp. In case you are in love with hats and caps, wear it but not for a longer period of time. Also make sure that sweat does not accumulate on the scalp as it can cause scalp infection or other problems resulting in slow hair growth.
Be it men or women, healthy diet is the secret behind healthy hair. If you have healthy hair it will grow at a normal rate. As hair is made of Keratin which is a kind of protein you must eat more protein enriched foods such as eggs, milk, legumes and green vegetables. Along with protein, take vitamin-rich foods, especially Vitamin B along with iron and zinc. A well balance diet should always be supported by adequate supply of water. The blood in our body is made up of 92% water. Red blood cells play a crucial role in helping your hair grow. So, a good diet with good amount of water intake is what you need to make your hair grow faster.
Proper Hair Care:
Men usually neglect hair care tips as their hair are easy to handle. But for men who wish to make their hair grow faster, it is essential to follow a proper hair care routine. A healthy and clean scalp will open the doors for faster hair growth. Wash hair regular with a mild shampoo but over do it. Avoid over-styling of hair, extended sun exposure, too much combing and rubbing wet hair vigorously with a towel.
Consult a Doctor:
Hair loss can be embarrassing and frustrating for any men. Normally hair loss in men is hereditarily. However, at times it can also be due to some health problems. So, it is always advisable to consult a doctor to find out the reason behind hair loss. Once you know the reason you can go for better treatments. Nowadays it is possible to use medications to improve the texture, and quality of hair.
Some Additional Points:
- Stress is not good for hair health. It has been found that when men are in stress they suffer from severe hair loss problem.
- At times, due to the side effects of the medication prescribed can result in hair loss problem in men.
- Sudden changes in eating habits can also cause hair loss in men. But such effects are not permanent and gets back to normal with time.
- Certain weight loss programs can even lead to hair loss problem in men.
- Since wet hair is so fragile avoid going to sleep with wet hair to keep it from breaking.
- When brushing your hair, flip it upside down to allow the natural oil to move down your hair shaft.
- Men having dry hair must wash it once or twice a week with a shampoo to remove the normal buildup of dirt, dead skin and oils on scalp.
- Men having coarse and curly hair must not shampoo their hair more than once a week.
- Men with oily hair must wash their hair more often to control the excess oil buildup on the scalp.
- Always use lukewarm or cold water for washing hair as it helps in retaining luster in hair.
- While sleeping, use satin or silk pillow cases rather than cotton ones to prevent hair damage caused due to friction.
- To improve the quality of hair, minimize the use of heating tools and hair gels containing harsh chemicals.
- Also, keep in mind that different individuals have different rates of hair growth depending on genetic factors. So, have patience.
- Just like genetics, seasons also play an important role in hair growth. For instance, hair grows faster during the summer season as compared to chilly winter months.
To conclude, with simple and natural methods mentioned above, men can surely make their hair grow longer and thicker.For any men who want to grow hair fast must remember that hair will not grow overnight. In fact it will take time from a few months to even a year to see positive results. Have patience as one’s hair grows on average about 1/2 inches per month. Good Luck!
Families in USA buy more medicines per human than any other area. The availability of remedies provided by companies is certainly a contributing matter to prescription therapy abuse epidemic. Many patients already know that medications are made to treat health problems, but they can damage us if taken incorrectly. Cialis is a well-known generic used to treat disability to get or keep an erection. Topics such as “viagra alternative” or “otc viagra” are very popular now. Perhaps you already heard about it. What scientists talk about “viagra alternatives“? Other question we should is “over the counter viagra alternative“. Sometimes men who take street drugs like marijuana find it awkward to get an erection and turn to prescription drugs for a temporary solution. Additionally there are various unproven herbal medicines for erectile dysfunction.