It is the dream of most females to have long and shiny hair. At times when there is some special occasion, the desire to have longer hair is even more intense. This is the time when females look for tips to make their hair grow faster overnight. Well, it is true that your hair grows at night but you must remember that nothing dramatic can happen within few hours.
No matter what, your hair is not going to grow visibly longer in one night. This is a true fact. No medicine, oil, massage, home remedy, chemical or therapy can achieve such a goal. However there are several ways to make your hair grow faster in a shorter period of time as compared to the natural rate of your hair growth.
Some ways to make your hair grow faster in less time:
Start eating healthy:
To help your hair grow a little faster overnight, you need to eat healthy. A good well balanced diet is one of the main secrets behind healthy and longer hair. With a well balanced diet, your body will get all the essential vitamins and nutrients required for healthy hair growth. As hair is made of keratin, a kind of protein, you must eat more protein foods such as fish, poultry, eggs, beans and Brazil nuts. Along with vitamins and protein, you must take carotene, zinc, iron and amino acid enriched foods too. Drinking a glass of milk before going to bed can help a lot to make your hair grow faster during night. In relation to healthy diet, also try to lead a healthy lifestyle by avoiding smoking, alcohol and dieting as these habits will result in dry hair and possibly, hair loss.
Hot oil treatments:
A hot oil treatment before going to bed is just the right thing to do to make your hair grow fast during night. This is an age old and proven method. For hot oil treatments you can use olive oil, coconut oil, grapeseed oil, rosemary oil, castor oil or almond oil. For hot oil treatment, take any warm hair oil and apply it onto your scalp and massage it with the tip of your fingers. Regular scalp massage with oil stimulates hair follicles which in turn promotes faster hair growth. Also, it is good to massage the scalp three times daily for 5-10 minutes as it will allow good blood circulation to the scalp.
Good hair products:
For any method to make your hair grow faster to be effective, you need to invest in shampoos and conditioners that suit your hair type. You should shampoo and condition your hair at least twice a week. Avoid using hair products with chemicals and go for herbal and natural hair products. Always comb out any tangles with the help of a boar bristled brush before you shampoo your hair. Always wash your hair with lukewarm water as hot water can block the pores.
Avoid hair styling methods:
If you want to grow your hair within a very short span of time, avoid hair styling products and styling tools totally. Over styling can damage your hair quality and will not allow them to grow properly. Keep away from heating appliances as the heat generated from such appliances can make your hair weak. Allow your hair to grow naturally dry.
Taking good care of your hair and scalp is a great way to make your hair grow faster. Massaging your scalp every once in a while improves the hair growth. This is because massaging and brushing your scalp helps in proper blood circulation to the scalp, which in turn triggers faster hair growth. You must keep your scalp clean and free from dandruff and other build-up residues. Also make sure your hair does not have split ends.
Some additional tips:
- Brush your hair very gently using a boar brush. In fact, if you brush your hair in the morning before bath, it will help in blood circulation to the scalp and avoid excess tangling during bath.
- Cover your hair while out in the sun or during cold and windy days. Wear a hat or cap in such a case.
- To make your hair grow faster overnight, always use silk pillow case as it keeps your hair safe from breaking.
- Stress and depression can lead to significant hair loss. So, try to remain relaxed and free from tensions.
- Application of hair masks such as egg hair mask, yogurt hair mask, and strawberry hair mask once in a week can promote hair growth.
- Get your hair trimmed regularly, say in every 10 to 12 weeks. This will help in getting rid of split ends and will facilitate faster hair growth.
- Do not tie your hair very tight as it will weaken the hair roots leading to hair breakage. You opt for comfortable and loose hair styles.
- Cardiovascular and aerobic exercises in particular will help in making your hair grow faster by regulating certain hormones that promote hair growth.
You need to realize the fact that your hair grows at a very slow rate and primarily depends on genetic factors, weather, and health problems and so on. The hair growth rate is something around 6 inches per year. Each strands of hair has its own growth cycle and at some point the growth stops leading to hair breakage. This cycle of hair growth is different from person to person and unless there are genetic abnormalities or diseases you can make your hair to grow faster.
So, these were some of the effective tips on how to make hair grow faster overnight. But always remember that within a night there will be no dramatic changes. Follow the tips, have patience and get ready to flaunt your beautiful and healthy hair that defines you!