When it comes to make a choice between thin and thick hair, most of us will prefer to have thick hair. Thin hair cannot be styled in different ways and it also makes the facial features more prominent. On the other hand, thick hair can be styled in many ways and also looks good on different types of face shape. Also thick hair has more volume as compared to thin hair.
Well anyone can have hair that looks thick and full of volume. If you wish to have thick hair, here are few hair care tips that can fulfill your wish:
- When buying hair care products you need to be extra careful. Right hair care products are a must if you wish to enjoy healthy and thick hair. Wrong products can ruin your hair and can even cause hair loss. Also buy natural products and avoid using one that contains chemicals and strong coloring ingredients.
- Along with the right products you need to aware of how much you need to use on your hair. For instance, to shampoo your hair you need a very small amount of your shampoo. If you use more shampoo, it will cause scalp dryness.
- For your hair to be thicker, it needs nourishment. You can nourish your hair with a good hair conditioner. After shampooing your hair always use a good quality conditioner. Also apply the conditioner on the hair strand and avoid the scalp area. You can buy a conditioner having volumizing ingredients that suits your hair type.
- Your need to massage your scalp with the help of your finger tips for ten minutes daily in order to get thick and full hair naturally. The act of massaging encourages hair growth and makes the quality of your hair better. You can even use your favorite essential hair oil to massage your scalp.
- Two hour before shampooing your hair put some hair oil on the scalp and gently massage. This will open the impores and prove blood circulation in the scalp which will help in hair growth. This will help in making your hair soft and more manageable. Also try to wash your hair with head down for thicker hair.
- It is important to both comb and brush your hair daily to improve blood circulation in the scalp. You must not comb or brush your hair when it is wet as during this time hair is very vulnerable and little bit of pressure on the scalp can cause hair loss. Allow your hair to dry first and then only use a wide toothed comb to comb your hair. Comb your hair before washing to make it tangle free. Also first comb your hair and then only proceed to brush your hair.
- You need to handle your hair gently and especially when it is wet. Do not pull your hair unnecessary or try to rub it vigorously with a towel to make it dry. Gently wrap the wet hair in a towel and allow the towel to soak the extra water. If your hair gets tangled, have patience and try to detangle it from the hair ends and gradually move towards the roots.
- It is better to allow your hair to dry naturally. Using a blow dryer regularly is a big “NO” if you want to have thick hair. In case you need to use a blow dryer then keep the nozzle few inches away from the scalp. Also the temperature should be set at the minimum. Also avoid using other styling tools as it can make your hair look dull, lifeless and thin.
- Try not to color you hair as it contains harmful chemicals. When you color your hair it looks good for a few days but after that it looks dull and lifeless gradually taking a toll on your hair quality. Instead of chemical colors you can try henna which is a natural ingredient and have no side effects also.
- To improve the density of your hair you can use a homemade hair mask also. Make a smooth paste of egg yolk and lemon juice and apply it thoroughly on your hair. Allow the hair mask to sit for half an hour and then wash your hair with your regular shampoo.
- Spilt ends are a sign of unhealthy hair and this is why you need to trim your hair in every three months. Remember that split ends can be the reason behind slow hair growth and will also decrease the quality of your hair. Also split ends look ugly and no matter how you style your hair it will not look good.
- Along with proper hair care, you need to follow a well balanced diet so that your body gets all the nutrients required for healthy hair growth. Along with diet, try to drink plenty of water to keep your body hydrated to promote hair growth.
- Hair needs nourishment and thus you need to oil your hair regularly. You can use almond oil or castor oil to promote hair growth. Warm the oil and then apply it on the scalp with the fingertips and massage gently. Then warp the hair with a warm towel for an hour so that the oil penetrates deep into the scalp. You must wash your hair properly so that oil residues do no remain on the scalp for a long time.
- Right hair style also plays a key role in making your hair look voluminous and promoting healthy hair growth. Avoid hairstyles that causes pressure on the hair strands. Always tie your hair properly means neither too tight nor too loose. Also use good quality hair accessories.
To conclude with the above mentioned tips, you can easily get thick hair with volume. Getting thick and voluminous hair is not an expensive or a complex procedure. So, now it is time to try the tips to get thick hair and look for a perfect hairstyle that can compliment your look. Go for the best hairstyle for your thick hair and make a style statement.
Families in USA buy more medicines per person than any other area. The availability of remedies provided by companies is certainly a contributing question to prescription medication abuse epidemic. Many patients already know that medications are made to treat soundness problems, but they can mischief us if taken incorrectly. Cialis is a well-known generic used to treat failure to get or keep an erection. Topics such as “viagra alternative” or “otc viagra” are very popular now. Perhaps you already heard about it. What scientists talk about “viagra alternatives“? Other question we should is “over the counter viagra alternative“. Sometimes men who take street drugs like marijuana find it awkward to get an hard-on and turn to prescription drugs for a temporary solution. Additionally there are various unproven herbal medicines for erectile dysfunction.