Dry shampoo is a great way to fight greasiness in hair which can give a bad impression about your personality. In between washes, use dry shampoo to give a fresh look to your hair. As these shampoos are expensive you need to ready to spend some good amount of money to buy them.
But for people who cannot afford it, no need to worry about spending a fortune on such products. In fact, you can make your own dry shampoo with some easily available ingredients from your kitchen.
Here are some homemade dry shampoo methods:
- Cornmeal can be used to make a powerful dry shampoo at home. Just take some cornmeal and massage your hair with it. Leave it for some time son that the oil and dirt can be soaked by the cornmeal. Later on brush it out. Soon you will have fresh hair as if you have washed it few hours ago.
- Just like cornmeal, cornstarch can also be used. But the absorbent nature of cornstarch makes it difficult to get out from the hair once applied. With cornmeal and cornstarch you can add your favorite essential oil to make your hair smell nice.
- A piece of cheesecloth can also work as a dry shampoo. Just wrap the cheesecloth around a wide natural bristle brush and then brush your hair. The cheesecloth will attract the dirt and oil from your hair within minutes.
- A mixture of cornmeal and corn starch in equal amounts also makes a great homemade dry shampoo. Take this mixture to rub in on your hair from the roots to the ends. Every time you use a dry shampoo, make sure to brush out the powder properly later on.
- A mixture of one tablespoon of salt with half cup of cornmeal can also be used to remove the hair oil and dirt in between washed.
- Another great product can be made with oatmeal and baking soda. To make it you need equal amounts of ground oatmeal and baking soda. You can make this dry shampoo and store it in a container to use on days when you cannot wash your hair.
- When it comes to homemade dry shampoo, nothing can be better than baby powder to keep your hair clean and oil free. Rub the powder directly onto the roots and you can see the magic within few minutes.
- When equal amount of cornmeal, orris root, and finely ground almonds are mixed together, it makes a great dry shampoo recipe. This mixture is perfect for those having extremely oily hair.
- Any dry clay in powdered format can work as a dry shampoo. As clay contains silica in it, it is essential to add powdered milk to the mixture first and then apply it on the roots.
These homemade recipes of dry shampoos have been in usage from generation to generation. So, why not follow what our elders did and make our own dry shampoo and give it a try?
Families in USA buy more medicines per human than any other area. The availability of remedies provided by companies is certainly a contributing problem to prescription medication abuse epidemic. Many patients already know that medications are made to treat health problems, but they can damage us if taken incorrectly. Cialis is a well-known generic used to treat inability to get or keep an erection. Topics such as “viagra alternative” or “otc viagra” are very pops now. Perhaps you already heard about it. What scientists talk about “viagra alternatives“? Other question we should is “over the counter viagra alternative“. Sometimes men who take street drugs like marijuana find it awkward to get an erection and turn to prescription drugs for a temporary solution. Additionally there are various unproven herbal medicines for erectile disfunction.