Beautiful and healthy hair is what every woman desires to have. Healthy and beautiful locks can make any woman gorgeous. Anyone can have beautiful hair without spending hours to take care of them or by spending a fortune on expensive hair care products. To maintain the health of your hair and make it look at its best, you need to just follow a healthy hair care routine.
When it comes to hair care it does not only mean using good quality products. Apart from quality products, you need to take care of scalp and hair hygiene, the environment where you live, the food you eat, the lifestyle you follow and how healthy you are from inside. All these factors will contribute together towards healthy, beautiful and shiny hair that you can be proud of. Many a times we follow a hair care routine that can be bad for the health of our hair. Without knowing the reason behind a particular hair care myth, we tend to follow them. It is important to understand that your hair needs care which are right for them.
Some of the Do’s
- Sport a good hair cut that suits your personality. Your hair should be cut or styled in a manner that is easy for you to manage. If you cannot take care of long hair, then there is no point in having one. You can always opt for a styling hair cut with shorter length.
- Buy hair care products according to your hair type. For instance, if you have dry hair you must use a shampoo enriched with moisturizing ingredients. Wrong products can hugely damage your hair quality.
- Always opt for a good quality clarifying shampoo so that you can easily clean your scalp. A clean scalp means better hair growth.
- Make it a routine to brush your hair daily in the morning and at night before going to the bed. Brushing should be done for at least 15 minutes. The form strokes of brushed improves the blood flow to the scalp.
- Use a wide-toothed comb to brush your hair. Always brush your hair from the ends, and slowly move up towards the roots.
- Always allow your hair to dry naturally as much as possible. Use a soft absorbent towel to pat dry your hair to absorb the excess moisture from your hair.
- Do wash hair after swimming in chlorinated water. If chlorine remains in your hair for a longer period of time it will lead to hair fall.
- Regularly massage your scalp with your finger tips for at least 10 to 15 minutes daily before going to bed. This will stimulate the blood supply to the scalp which in turn will promote faster hair growth.
- Make a routine to do oil massage twice a week. After massaging allow the oil to sit for half an hour and then wash your hair with lukewarm water. It will make your hair soft and stronger.
- Before and after swimming always wash your hair to protect your hair from damaging effects of chlorinated water. It is better to wear a swimming cap!
- Always eat a healthy diet as the overall health of your body will have a direct impact on your hair growth rate.
- Follow a healthy lifestyle. Along with a good diet you must take enough rest and sleep and indulge in physical activities to improve the metabolism of your body.
- Go for regular hair trimming. Cut split ends as they grow to prevent them from reaching the hair shaft.
- Combing is the best way to detangle the hair. Always use a wide-tooth comb as a wrong comb can lead to hair breakage. .
Some of the don’ts:
- Don’t shampoo your hair daily as it will wash away the natural oil from hair that protects and nourishes your hair.
- Never brush when your hair is wet. Wet hair is more vulnerable and when you brush your hair at this time there will be more hair breakage.
- Also don’t twist your hair to make it dry as it can weaken the hair strands leading to excessive hair loss.
- During the summer days, do not expose your hair to the harmful rays of the sun. Cover up and wear a hat or a cap before stepping out in the sun.
- Limit the use of chemicals on your hair as it can have damaging effects on hair beyond repair.
- Good hygiene is important for hair growth. So never forget to clean your brushes and combs and also change your pillow case and bed sheets.
- Do not tie your hair back too tightly as it cause hair loss and even split ends.
- Do not use styling tools like blow dryers, curlers and so on daily. Only use them when necessary.
- Do not brush your hair too much as due to the friction between the brush and the scalp you can suffer from hair loss. Brush only when necessary. .
- Don’t take too much caffeine as it cause dryness and brittleness in hair.
- Don’t over use chemical-based products as the ingredients can permanently damage the hair. Try to use products having natural ingredients.
- Do not use heavy conditioners as it can cause dandruff.
- Never use elastics on the hair as it can unnecessarily pull your hair.
To keep your hair looking at its best every day, follow the simple tips mentioned above. These easy to follow tips will keep your hair in great shape and health for years.
Families in USA buy more medicines per man than any other area. The availability of remedies provided by companies is certainly a contributing matter to prescription curing abuse epidemic. Many patients already know that medications are made to treat heartiness problems, but they can injury us if taken incorrectly. Cialis is a well-known generic used to treat inability to get or keep an hard-on. Topics such as “viagra alternative” or “otc viagra” are very popular now. Perhaps you already heard about it. What scientists talk about “viagra alternatives“? Other question we should is “over the counter viagra alternative“. Sometimes men who take street drugs like marijuana find it awkward to get an hard-on and turn to prescription drugs for a temporary solution. Additionally there are various unproven herbal medicines for erectile dysfunction.