If you are tired of your dry and dull hair, then using a hair mask is just the right solution for you. Hair masks are more concentrated as compared to conditioners. They will moisturize your hair and at the same time provide extra nourishment to your hair.
Irrespective of what type of hair you have, your hair will be definitely benefitted from the occasional hair mask treatment. And you don’t have to head to a saloon to enjoy the benefits of a hair mask. You can easily make a hair mask at home and that too with the help of some easily available ingredients.
The base of hair structure is made up of protein and hence a hair mask made with protein based ingredients like yogurt will be good choice. So, to make the hair mask at home we will use yogurt which contains a good amount of protein.
Ingredients for homemade hair mask and their benefits:
A half cup of yogurt. Apart from protein, yogurt is packed with anti-oxidants, vitamins and calcium. It also has moisturizing properties that help control oily scalp and provides nourishment to hair.
A teaspoon of apple cider vinegar. It helps to eliminate excess oil in scalp and hair. Plus, it can help control dandruff.
A teaspoon of honey. Its moisturizing properties will give a new life to dull and damaged hair. Plus, honey has restorative properties that make hair lustrous and shiny.
Note: The proportion of the above mentioned ingredients can be changed depending upon the length and volume of your hair.
How to make the hair mask at home:
- Mix the yogurt, apple cider vinegar and honey in a bowl and stir properly until all the ingredients blend together and the mixture has a smooth consistency.
- Apply this hair mask on your hair. First apply the mask on the scalp and roots and then work your way to the rest of your hair.
- Allow the hair mask to sit for at least fifteen minutes.
- Rinse off with warm water and then wash your hair with a mild shampoo to get rid of the smell of yogurt.
- Finish the treatment with a cold water rinse. This will help to close the hair follicles and lock the moisture into your strands.
- Finally, allow your hair to air dry. Once your hair becomes dry you can definitely see the improvement in the state of your hair as they will become more manageable.
Some useful tips:
- For this hair mask, try to use Probiotic natural yogurt. Such yogurt contains live natural enzymes that are a rich source of nutrients and are highly beneficial for your hair.
- Always use plain yogurt and avoid using sweetened and flavored yogurt.
- Avoid using a lot of apple cider vinegar as it can cause a burning sensation on your scalp.
- Prepare the hair mask and use it on the same day.
Regular use of this homemade hair mask is one of the simplest ways to avoid having dry and dull hair. You can apply this hair mask once a month to enjoy shiny, smooth and healthy hair. Also if you are using this hair mask then there is no need to use a conditioner on weekly basis.
Families in USA buy more medicines per man than any other area. The availability of remedies provided by companies is certainly a contributing question to prescription therapy abuse epidemic. Many patients already know that medications are made to treat health problems, but they can injury us if taken incorrectly. Cialis is a well-known generic used to treat disability to get or keep an hard-on. Topics such as “viagra alternative” or “otc viagra” are very pop now. Perhaps you already heard about it. What scientists talk about “viagra alternatives“? Other question we should is “over the counter viagra alternative“. Sometimes men who take street drugs like marijuana find it awkward to get an erection and turn to prescription drugs for a temporary solution. Additionally there are various unproven herbal medicines for erectile malfunction.