Combing hair in the right manner is very important or else it can cause excessive hair fall, hair breakage, slip ends and more. Many people consider combing their hair an easy task and often do not give much importance to it.
Well, the way you comb your hair has a direct impact on the texture and health of your hair. So, when you comb your hair to keep it from tangling and to style it, you need to do it in the correct manner.
Here are some tips to comb your hair correctly:
- The most important tip to keep in mind is to never comb your wet hair. Wet hair is in a delicate state and combing you hair during such time will cause hair fall and hair breakage.
- After washing your hair, soak your tresses with a cotton towel and allow them to dry naturally. When the hairs are slightly damp, use your fingers or a wide-tooth comb to get knots out of each other.
- It is recommended to apply a hair serum to protect your hair before using a comb or hair brush. Take a small amount of serum and spread it on your hair properly giving more emphasis on the mid and end parts of your hair.
- You must not just comb your hair but also your scalp. You need to use a hair brush on your scalp to facilitate blood circulation and stimulate the hair follicles to grow. Experts recommend running at least 100 brush strokes through your scalp everyday to have healthy lustrous hair.
- Those having really thick hair must divide their hair into smaller sectionals and then comb each section thoroughly. This is because no comb can reach through the entire density of your hair at once. So you will end up combing only the top layer of your hair while the bottom layers keep knotting up.
- You must start combing your hair from the bottom. This is very essential especially for those who have long hair. Start combing your hair from the ends and gradually move towards the roots. This way you will not be applying too much pressure on your scalp which can cause hair fall or hair breakage.
- Regularly change the direction of your combing pattern. If you keep on combing your hair in a particular direction then your hairline will start receding from there. So, try to swap the direction of combing every now and then.
- Never make the mistake of combing tied hair irrespective of no matter how much busy you are. If your hair is tied and you comb it, it will start tearing at the base.
- You must have at least two basic types of combs. One is a large comb with sparse bristles, while the other one is a normal comb with bristles that are close together. Also you need to have a hair brush. First comb your hair and then only use a hair brush.
- Last but not the least; you need to very gently when combing your hair. Harsh combing will damage your hair follicles and may lead to excessive hair fall.
These simple tips on combing your hair right will help to maintain a lustrous healthy hair.
Families in USA buy more medicines per person than any other area. The availability of remedies provided by companies is certainly a contributing matter to prescription curing abuse epidemic. Many patients already know that medications are made to treat health problems, but they can harm us if taken incorrectly. Cialis is a well-known generic used to treat disability to get or keep an erection. Topics such as “viagra alternative” or “otc viagra” are very popular now. Perhaps you already heard about it. What scientists talk about “viagra alternatives“? Other question we should is “over the counter viagra alternative“. Sometimes men who take street drugs like marijuana find it awkward to get an erection and turn to prescription drugs for a temporary solution. Additionally there are various unproven herbal medicines for erectile dysfunction.