One of the main secrets behind beautiful and strong hair is the presence of adequate amount of moisture in the hair. It is simply not possible to have beautiful, silky and shiny hair, if your hair lacks proper moisture. To maintain the moisture of your hair, the best step that you can take is to apply regular oil onto your hair.
Since ancient time, people from different cultures use a variety of different oils on their treasured tresses to make them healthy and stronger.
Benefits of hair oiling:
There are many benefits of hair oiling such as:
- Pre-treatment for hair before cleansing.
- Leave-in oil based conditioning treatment after washing your hair.
- Deep conditioning treatments in between shampoo sessions.
- Treatment for split ends on a regular basis.
- Daily oiling for long tresses to protect them from any kind of damage
- Oiling to add shine, soften or for other hair care options.
Oiling may seem a simple task, but there are certain basic rules that you need to follow. First of all, it is important that anyone who wish to follow a proper hair oiling experiment, must need to first find the best method for their hair type, texture, condition and overall needs. Secondly, always bear in mind that when done properly, hair oiling can be a time consuming process. So, you need to be prepared to dedicate enough time to achieve the best possible results.
Also you need certain things to oil your hair, such as:
- Desired hair oil
- Wide tooth comb with very smooth teeth to prevent hair breakage
- Regular tooth comb
- Clean rags to catch oil splatters
Note: If hair is oiled before cleansing you will also need shampoo and appropriate conditioners to remove oils.
Tips to choose the best oil for your hair
It is essential to select the hair oil properly. When selecting hair oil, always remember that types and brands of oils that may work for one person may not work for everyone. Be prepared to experiment with different oils. There are some hair oils that will initially make your hair feel soft. But with time your hair may become greasy or oily in nature. Hence, it is better to try new oils by buying in the smallest quantity possible and apply it in a small section of your hair. If things go right then you have succeeded in selecting the right oil for your hair.
To know about the best oils for your hair, you can check one of our post titled ‘List of Best Oil for Hair Growth’.
Tips for oiling your hair:
There are both good ways and bad ways to perform any task, including oiling your hair.
Some of the goods things include:
- Combine oiling your hair with other good hair habits including regular trims.
- After oiling your hair, keep it detangled and style them in buns or braids.
- Keep hair braided at night and try to sleep on satin pillowcases.
There are certain things that you need to avoid when you oil your hair:
- After you oil your hair never pile your hair on your head as it can make your hair more prone to tangling or breaking.
- After oiling your hair, you must wash your hair but only with highest quality shampoo and conditioning products.
- Never detangle your hair with low quality products. It is a good idea to invest in the highest quality detangling tools.
To conclude, with the above mentioned tips and suggestions you can practice hair oiling technique in the best possible manner.
Families in USA buy more medicines per person than any other area. The availability of remedies provided by companies is certainly a contributing matter to prescription medication abuse epidemic. Many patients already know that medications are made to treat health problems, but they can harm us if taken incorrectly. Cialis is a well-known generic used to treat failure to get or keep an hard-on. Topics such as “viagra alternative” or “otc viagra” are very pop now. Perhaps you already heard about it. What scientists talk about “viagra alternatives“? Other question we should is “over the counter viagra alternative“. Sometimes men who take street drugs like marijuana find it awkward to get an hard-on and turn to prescription drugs for a temporary solution. Additionally there are various unproven herbal medicines for erectile dysfunction.