Argan oil also known as “liquid gold” and “Moroccan oil” is very useful for hair. Argan oil is versatile in nature having unsaturated fatty acids such as Omega 3 and Omega 9 and vitamin E. The ultra-hydrating and nourishing properties of this hair oil is good for skin and hair.
This hair oil is a rich source of vitamin E, vitamin F, antioxidant elements, unsaturated fatty acids such as Omega 3 and Omega 9, phenolic compounds and phytosterols. It has properties similar to those of Olive oil and Jojoba oil.
Argan oil is extracted from the fruits kernels produced by the Argan tree which is available in Morocco. This hair oil contains unsaturated fatty and Omega 9 which are good for hair. The process of extracting this oil is really tough. Around 12 to 20 hours are required to make just one liter of Argan oil. This oil is non-greasy and light weight in nature.
Benefits of Argan oil on hair:
Treats Damaged Hair:
Having high amount of Vitamin E and phytosterols argan oil can successful treat dry and damaged hair. Due to its light texture, argan oil can gets easily absorbed by the hair and scalp which helps the essential elements available in the hair to reach the hair roots faster. This in the long run treats damaged hair and gives it a new life. Also the unsaturated fatty acids such as Omega 3 and Omega 9 present in argan oil help in strengthening the protein bonding structures in hair. This improves strength of hair and takes care of split ends.
As argan oil is rich in fatty acids, it helps in keeping the hair well moisturized. When used regularly, it moisturizes the hair in a natural way and effectively repairs damaged dry and frizzy hair and estores the luster and shine of hair. It can even be useful in preventing split ends as there will be no more roughness in hair.
Enhances Elasticity of Hair:
Due to the light nature of argan oil, it easily penetrates deep into the pores on the scalp or hair shafts. This helps in improving the elasticity of hair. Also it gives more nourishment to the roots making hair grow at a rapid speed.
Improves Hair Health:
The Vitamin E present in argan oil is a kind of natural antioxidant which gives protection to the hair against free radicals and environmental pollution. The antioxidant nature of the oil restores hair back to its natural state.
Good for Colored Hair:
When hair is colored it causes great damage to the shafts making it lifeless and dull in nature. Regular application of argan oil will intensify the hair color making it shiny and full of life. The fatty acids found in argan oil also help in increasing the life of your hair color.
Controls Hair Loss:
This hair oil is also good at controlling and treating hair loss problem. Just take some warm oil and massage your scalp with the help of your finger tips for about ten to fifteen minutes. When you massage your scalp with this oil, the vitamins and essential nutrients reaches the hair follicles faster and the oxygen flow to the hair roots also increases. This stimulates keratin production and thus prevents hair loss.
Some tips to use Argan hair oil:
- Those people having dry hair need to hydrate their hair. So, apply argan oil when your hair is slightly damp after washing it. Allow the hair to dry naturally. This way your dry hair will get the much needed nourishment.
- For those having frizzy hair and wants to improve the elasticity of hair, can use argan oil to massage their scalp. The non-greasy hair will moisturize the hair and make it more manageable.
- For those who want some shine in their hair, can take some argan oil on the palm and rub it across the hair. Soon your hair will have a natural shine and luster and you can style your hair as your wish.
- For those who have damaged hair due to excessive use of heating tools must apply warm argan oil thoroughly on the hair. You can even comb your hair to distribute the oil properly. Leave the oil on your hair for one hour or more and then shampoo your hair as usual.
- Argan oil can be used on hair like wet gels. Drop some of the oil on your brush before using it to brush your hair. This will give your hair a fresh touch making it shiny and full of luster.
- For those suffering from mild to severe dandruff must apply this oil to the roots once a week and then comb the hair for a few minutes. It will help in distributing the oil throughout the hair properly and will also rehydrate the scalp. Within a few days you will find the problem of dandruff under control.
To sum up, argan oil is really wonder hair oil. To realize the true value of argan oil you need to use it once to enjoy the benefits. But before buying argan oil, check the label carefully and buy one which is hundred percent pure and organic. This oil will be expensive but it is definitely worth trying.
Families in USA buy more medicines per person than any other area. The availability of remedies provided by companies is certainly a contributing question to prescription medication abuse epidemic. Many patients already know that medications are made to treat health problems, but they can injury us if taken incorrectly. Cialis is a well-known generic used to treat inability to get or keep an erection. Topics such as “viagra alternative” or “otc viagra” are very popular now. Perhaps you already heard about it. What scientists talk about “viagra alternatives“? Other question we have to is “over the counter viagra alternative“. Sometimes men who take street drugs like marijuana find it awkward to get an hard-on and turn to prescription drugs for a temporary solution. Additionally there are various unproven herbal medicines for erectile dysfunction.